Use Company Letterhead if available Your name and address Dear Professor Nelson: Re: Conditions of Gift Award The attached award is provided as an unrestricted gift in the amount of $xxxx.xx to The Board of Trustees of the Leland Stanford Junior University (Stanford) from your name or company name to support the Perspectives in Assistive Technology (ENGR110/210) course in the Department of Mechanical Engineering. As the award donor, I understand that I may include a factual statement about this award in periodic public reports and may also refer to the award in a press release approved by Stanford. However, except as otherwise provided in this paragraph, I will not use the name of any Stanford faculty member, employee, student, or of Stanford Health Services, or any trademark, service mark, trade name, or symbol of Stanford without Stanford's prior written consent. The acceptance of this gift award is based on these mutual understandings: 1. All intellectual property or data resulting from the use of this gift will be retained by Stanford. Except as provided in this Conditions of Gift Award , no agreements have been or will be made as to the disposition of intellectual property or data ownership. 2. Stanford will provide acknowledgment of this award in a ny publications which result from the effort funded by this gift. 3. A Stanford infrastructure fee will be applied to this award. These conditions represent the entire agreement and understanding between Stanford and me or my company with respect to its subject matter and supersede any prior and/or contemporaneous discussions, representations, or agreements, whether written or oral, of the parties regarding this subject matter. ______________________________________________ Donor Signature Date Name: Title: I have read and acknowledge the terms of the above Agreement.